Pamicor is committed to establishing and maintaining the highest standards of occupational health and safety. It is the company’s policy to ensure a safe and healthy work environment, minimizing the risk of injury to people and damage to plant and equipments and the environment.
Pamicor meets these objectives by implementing the following:
- Compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and standards and where adequate laws do not exist, adopt and apply own standards that control risks associated with the operations.
- Operate with due regard for applicable environmental legislation, regulations and guidelines and maintain an awareness of their environmental responsibilities.
- Being accountable in the areas of accident prevention, hazard control and removal of hazards at the workplace, injury protection and health preservation.
- Developing health awareness throughout our company.
- Ensuring all employees are appropriately trained and competently tested.
- Maintaining Service Histories of all equipment and keeping all recommended maintenance schedules.
- Ensuring that equipment is new or up to date to tackle the work at hand.
- Involve employees in improvement of occupational health and safety performance.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained at all times
- Ensure employees and visitors alike are made aware of and agree to follow safety policy